Monday 18 August 2014

I take time to trust and mingle with people, still in the process of breaking out of my shell: Sidharth Malhotra


Lover Boy Sidharth Malhotra sketches in his free-time, loves the Archies comics and would like to take cooking lessons. The enchanting actor shared,” I would love to just walk into a room and demand attention, be funny, crack stupid jokes, but I am not that person just as yet. I take time to trust and mingle with people and I still am in the process of breaking out of my shell. ” The actor's last release was Ek Villian which portrayed the actor in a never seen before light. He made his Bollywood debut with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year and then starred in Hasee Toh Phasee.

In a free-wheeling chat Sidharth revealed that he would love to date Kareena because of her magnificent personality. Bebo is taken, but is there a lady love in his life? Wonder which B-town lady can weave some magic on him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment